[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Parkinson Vereniging • Toon onderwerp - Anthony Joshua ready to 'rock and roll' with Tyson Fury

Parkinson Vereniging

Forum Parkinson Vereniging
Het is nu vr maart 29, 2024 12:43 am

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: di dec 19, 2017 8:58 am 

World heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is ready to "rock and roll" with Tyson Fury whenever the former champion wants to get in the ring with him.Fury has not fought since taking four belts from Wladimir Klitschko in September 2015, but, with his well-publicised problems with UK Anti-Doping now behind him, the 29-year-old has returned to training.The Manchester-born fighter still needs the British Boxing Board of Control to return his professional licence, but he has spent the last week telling Joshua, in several interviews and on social media, that he will be back soon to retake the titles he was forced to give up.Not that the 28-year-old Joshua, whoสโบเบทholds the IBF and WBA belts, has been paying much attention as he prepares for his next fight at the end of March, most likely against WBO champion Joseph Parker.Joshua said he had not heard Fury's latest claim that he was just a muscle-bound "carthorse" and these taunts were just "what I deal with in my industry".On the more important issue of when Fury might be ready to back up these words in the ring, Joshua told the Press Association: "I don't know if he is back or what his situation is, but, as I always say, I stay consistent with what I'm doing and it's up to him to get back on the gravy train."So calling somebody out is irrelevant when you don't know if you're going to live up to your words. I'm sure he will, but at this present time he's saying he needs warm-up fights. So tune in to what's important and then focus on the bigger picture - that's your strategy."Joshua, who beat Klitschko in arguably the fight of the year at Wembley in April, believes Fury would be better served by "working his way back" overสโบเบทthe next two years, but, if the self-styled 'Gypsy King' is in a hurry, so be it."If he wants to get straight in the ring with me in the summer, let's rock and roll," the London 2012 Olympic champion said."The ball is in his court but either way I'm ready to roll - I don't mind what we do."One potential opponent for Fury on the road to a clash with Joshua is Tony Bellew, who is scheduled to fight another former British world heavyweight champion, David Haye, in May.Bellew and Fury have enjoyed several sessions of verbal sparring and the Liverpudlian told Press Association Sport he would gladly take on the returning champion."To tell the truth, I just want to see him back in a boxing ring," said Bellew."I'd love to be his first fight back because if he meets me it will the quickest comeback in the history of boxing."

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]