[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Parkinson Vereniging • Toon onderwerp - Chelsea wanted Van Dijk, confirms Conte

Parkinson Vereniging

Forum Parkinson Vereniging
Het is nu vr apr 19, 2024 1:58 am

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 
Auteur Bericht
BerichtGeplaatst: wo jan 10, 2018 4:05 am 

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed he wanted to sign Virgil van Dijk before the defender moved to Liverpool in a stunning £75m deal.

Liverpool made Van Dijk the most expensive defender of all-time at the start of the month, successfully fending off interest from Manchester City in the process.

However, it has now been revealed that defending Premier League champions Chelsea were also in the hunt for the former Southampton defender but concerned about paying out more than £50m.

“This is football,” The Independent quote Conte as saying on ทางเข้า sbo Tuesday. “This is life. For sure he was our target but as you know this is football. We can have a lot of targets but you must be able to reach those targets. The transfer market is not simple for any club.

“But Liverpool bought Van Dijk to reinforce his defensive line, and I think Van Dijk is a top defender. And they spent [75] million euro for this player. The same time, they sold very well Coutinho because when you sell a player for this amount of money, and then you have the rest of money to invest, to improve your team.

“But I think the transfer market is not simple, it’s not simple, especially if there is this amount of money. It’s not simple, and Arsenal, I don’t know what happen but, I repeat, the best way to look at ourselves, to try to find the best solution for us is don’t look the other.

“But I have great respect for the other teams, from the other managers, because behind every operation there is a programme, is a plan and I have great respect for every manager, every team.”
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has revealed he wanted to sign Virgil van Dijk before the defender moved to Liverpool in a stunning £75m deal.

Liverpool made Van Dijk the most expensive defender of all-time at the start of the month, successfully fending off interest from Manchester City in the process.

However, it has now been revealed that defending Premier League champions Chelsea were also in the hunt for the former Southampton defender but concerned about paying out more than £50m.

“This is football,” The Independent quote Conte as saying on Tuesday. “This is life. For sure he was our target but as you know this is football. We can have a lot of targets but you must be able to reach those targets. The transfer market is not simple for any club.

“But Liverpool bought Van Dijk to reinforce his defensive line, and I think Van Dijk is a top defender. And they spent [75] million euro for this player. The same time, they sold very well Coutinho because when you sell a player for this amount of money, and then you have the rest of money to invest, to improve your team.

“But I think the transfer market is not simple, it’s not simple, especially if there is this amount of money. It’s not simple, and Arsenal, I don’t know what happen but, I repeat, the best way to look at ourselves, to try to find the best solution for us is don’t look the other.

“But I have great respect for the other teams, from the other managers, because behind every operation there is a programme, is a plan and I have great respect for every manager, every team.”

Profiel  

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 1 bericht ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]